Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mangoes and Blueberries Oh My!

Last week I went to sams club with my mom to look for Figi water. It seems to be the only water that makes my bladder feel good. Well they didn't have any, but they did have some amazing looking fruit!
With IC you can only eat certain fruits that are non-acidic. I do well with blueberries, which is good cuz I love them! I got a huge container of the giant blue beauties.  I mean they were freaking HUGE!!!  I can't take pictures of them...I ate 1/2 of the container that night!  And its safe to say its completely gone now.  I had plans to make vegan muffins, but the berries never last that long for me.  I was putting them in green salads even!

The mangoes are giant as well and oh so yummy!


They are so juicy and ripe, almost melting in your mouth!  So far I have eaten them straight up and in smoothies with vanilla kefir and rice milk.  Out of a box of 9, I have 3 left!  Not bad for a weeks time!  I will have to hit up Sams Club more often for my fruit shopping I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment